Carrie Underwood is also a very genuine person. She is married to Mike Fisher who is a professional hockey player. She is a mom of a three year old and is expecting another child in 2019. She has given to many charities and is a big part of Danita’s Children. Danita’s Children is an organization where they try to rescue orphans in Haiti. Her songs can relate to anyone. She has songs about love, cheating, losing a loved one, and about how in life we just need a break. I have loved listening to Carrie growing up. Her song Temporary Home has helped me when I lost a loved one. The song had came out when my grandma had died. The song is about how where we are in life is just temporary. Whether its your only at a certain house for a certain time or here on this earth.
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/carrieunderwood/temporaryhome.html This is a link to the lyrics of Temporary Home.
I would compare Carrie Underwood to Kelly Clarkson. Both of them are American Idol winners and both can appeal to a wide variety of audiences. Carrie Underwood is one of the best singers and is someone who inspires me.
![]() |
| This is Carrie Underwood with her husband and son. |
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/carrieunderwood/temporaryhome.html

I like how she trying to save orphans. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDelete