I often use reviews to help gather knowledge about the things I am looking to buy very soon such as a phone. I use a lot of different sources from the company itself, discussion boards and friends or family that have the phone I am looking to buy. The one review that I saw that made me switch to the IPhone 7 after being an android user was it went in depth and broke down the cameras and it turned out they were basically the same. This also lead to it being the cheaper option of the two plus all my friends that had the IPhone 7 all loved it except for it didn’t have the informal headphone jack. So with all of that and actually being able to use the two phones I finally made my decision and got the IPhone 7.
| This is the IPhone 7 that I chose to get instead of getting a Samsung again. |
I agree with the real reasons for improvement, giving that to people will make them more likely to view the review as credible and take the advice. Instead of the reviews that just say a movie or book is bad and doesn't back it up.
ReplyDelete