This is a good website because it has a credible writer that knows what he is talking about. The writer retired early and is quite wealthy so he can talk about his personal experiences. Within the articles I read by him, I found facts that he gathered that he applied to his life and was able to become successful. This proves his information is credible if he himself is using it and it helps him. In one of the blogs he talked about how to save more on our expensive grocery bills. He found that the average bill per month in the US was around $1000. He said our bills could be as low as $400 per month, meaning we save nearly $600. He has already applied his strategy to his own life and it works, he then shows us the process he took of how to do it.
The website design was clean and captivating. This helped my time on the website immensely. I was able to follow the heading and images to what I needed.I could also find blogs that I actually wanted to read and some that were related to that. Then if I didn't know what stuff to read I could locate what blogs of his were popular to other people. I used this to find my favorite article that I read by him, it was the one about killing our expensive grocery bills. This is the blog I talked about in the above paragraph, besides that one I was able to find many other interesting blogs because of this section and the other ones like this on his website. Such as his "Recent Blogs", his "Featured Articles" section, or even the "MMM Classsics".
| This is the Popular Posts section on the Mr. Money Mustache website. |
I agree that the personal accounts and experiences are almost the most important in terms of credibility. He was able to make his strategies work for himself so he has the experience to pass on to us readers.
ReplyDelete