One observation that I found while reading is subject matter. I think that this is one of the most important parts about writing a review. It really matters that you choose something that interest you. If you choose something that your not into it is boring. I find that when writing if the topic doesn't interest you the writing becomes stale and isn't interesting. If the topic is Interesting to the writer you can feel the emotion and it sticks. When reviewing something boring the review of it is going to be slow and boring because it isn't a subject matter that is interesting. Another observation is that reviews are a way to make decisions about a variety of different things. People use reviews all the time to decide what they are going to do or if they like something.
I use reviews quite a lot in my life. One event that I used it for was
deciding whether or not to go to a mall. The reviews weren't very good
and it seemed dangers to go to. So I made an informed decision not to
go to that mall. It had high crime and even shootings so I avoided it.
Another example is buying headphones. I also want to make sure what
I'm buying is worth it or not. Reviews are crucial in every day life
they help dictate how we live.
I completely agree with you certain reviews often get boring simply cause it is something I’m not interested
ReplyDelete