Kane Brown is also a genuine down to earth guy who still holds onto his roots. He is now married to Katelyn Jae. Which is has been his girlfriend for awhile. In many of Kane’s songs he talks about love and the meaning of being happy with the person you love and the moments you two spend together. So his music is for anyone who really loves someone and that is in a relationship. Those people will get a lot more from his songs but he also has songs for people who are not in a relationship. I have listened to Kane Brown since late 2016. I have enjoyed listening to him for the last couple years and he has become one of my favorite all time artists. His song “Heaven” describes that when you are with the person you love that that moment is like heaven on earth. This was the song that came on when me and my girlfriend first ever road together and it has stuck with us because we love every second that we are together.
I would mostly compare Kane Brown to like Josh Turner because they sing a lot about love and what it is like to have your heart broken and to finally find a person that you want to spend your life with. They also are not scared to put god and religion into their music which is a huge part of my life and means so much that they incorporate it into their music.
Link to Heaven by Kane Brown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRX0wDNK6S4
![]() |
|

I have never listened to Kane Brown. But your blog about makes me feel like I should listen to Kane Brown. What is your favorite album by him?
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool I don't really listen to country that much but now you've peeked my interest.
ReplyDeleteKane brown is a great example of an up and coming artist that is great at what he does. He sings about that he loves and puts everything into it. I went to one of his concerts and he has very good vocals but he struggles as a performer. I would highly recommend to anyone who listens to county music.
ReplyDeleteGreat review, I really liked that you included his backstory and some of the things he has been through. I am not a big fan of country, but I can appreciate someone like this that is genuine about his songs.
ReplyDelete