Monday, October 22, 2018

Exploration 6 - Tej Patel

I couldn’t think of a musical artist that has changed my life, but someone that is an artist in my eyes was Steve Jobs. He was an artist in the technology industry. The reason I chose him is because of the book written about him. I read the book called Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. The story behind Steve Jobs life was just amazing to read. He went through so much in life, but he NEVER gave up and because of that he was a well known figure around the world. This book motivated me a lot and is one of the forces to push me to never give up and keep going. Steve had a GPA of 2.65, which showed he didn’t like school and the way the teachers taught. The most surprising thing was that he was kicked out of his own company. Being kicked out of your own company can be hard to go through. Even though he was kicked out, He didn’t give up. He kept going and bought a animation studio which we all know it as Pixar. After about 10 years, He rejoined Apple as the CEO and helped bring back the company from the ground because it was failing. Another thing about Steve Jobs that grabbed my attention was how happy he was. Even though he had cancer, He never seemed down. Even In the bad times, he never lost faith or courage. There are many things that I took out of Steve Jobs life and those things are going to help me live a better life. His hardworking nature and never giving up was one of the pillars of his success. For me, Steve Jobs will always be an artist that has changed my life. And I do recommend everyone to read this wonderful book about Steve Jobs to learn from his life.

                                                               Book about Steve Jobs

5 comments:

  1. I like your short summary of the live of Steve Jobs and that you showed how he had never gave up. I also think it is interesting that you look at him as an artist because it is something I would never looked at him as had you not pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you said that he never gave up and I think we should not give up instead work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve Jobs is a great example, as a he built his company from the grown, inside his garage with a couple of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked that you chose Steve Jobs. He constructed the best phone on the market and really put a stamp on the phone industry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you wrote about Steve Jobs as your artist, he is a great example of perseverance. I also liked how you talked about how he never let having cancer put him down because most people would not be as happy as a person as they once were.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.