An idea in the reading that stood out to me was the idea that people are born writers. I agree with this because I feel that it is true I know people who are very good a writing and they always have been and I know people who aren't very good at writing and have never been good. However, I also think people can learn to become better writers they just have to be willing to put the time in. I also learned that questions opened up the inquiry process. Rather than writing about stuff you know it is better to ask questions and figure them out as you go.
![]() |
| Me standing above Normandy Beach France |

Hey Alex! While reading this I was wondering if you think people are born naturally being good writers, or if they possibly just grasped writing in school at a younger age which set them up to be good writers and it be more enjoyable to them allowing them to succeed in it
ReplyDeleteI agree people are born writers much like you however if oh want to get better at writing it is still very much possible .
ReplyDeleteHey Alex! I agree with you that people aren't naturally born as amazing writers. I also believe that most achievements or goals are obtained through time, effort, and determination. Do you think this idea of having to work hard to obtain success is true in today's society?
ReplyDelete