Hello my name is Tyler Nerone. I am from Powell, Ohio and have lived here my entire life, I went to Olentangy Liberty High School and this is my first year at OSU Marion. I plan to transfer to OSU main campus after one year at Marion and am looking to study computer science. I have three siblings; two brothers and one sister.
 |
| Tyler at age 18 |
In The Carious Writer Something that stood out to me is to not censor your creativity and to allow yourself to write freely. This is important to your writing because it will allow you to create your own style of writing and not write just to match a successful writers style. Another thing that stood out to me in the reading was to not be afraid to write sloppy. You need to allow yourself to just write and not worry about other judgements and you can always go back and change up what you previously wrote.
Hello Tyler I like what you said about it being important to come up with your own style of writing. I too think it is important to be original, and also not to be afraid to be sloppy when writting. I find it difficult to write knowing that other people are going to be reading what I write.
ReplyDeleteHey Tyler! I like how you talked about the idea of not censoring your work to become a better writer. I find that having the ability to write creatively is an important characteristic for one to have in order to be able to portray a person's thoughts and feelings. I also like how you mentioned not to worry about what other people think and to not be discouraged to share your thoughts.
ReplyDelete